- Purpose of Forming the Nair
- President's Message
- Past Executive Committee
- WF Community Event
- Panchajanyam Souvenir
The Nair Community members, who were living in the Tristate Area back in the seventees felt the need for a Nair Association for those who have origin or connection by birth, marriage or otherwise with the Malayalee Nair community for the purpose of fostering friendship, co-operation and progress among its members and enhancing their religious, social and cultural life based in the traditional ways of life and values of the Malayalee Nair community.
At present the association had over 350 Nair families holding Life Time Membership.
Milestones in NBA History
- 1980 - Meeting of the minds for sowing the seed for forming a Nair Association
- 1981 - First Adhoc Committe presided by Dr. N. Vijaya Sankar and Constitution Committee chaired by Sri. V.P. Menon
- 1982 - held first Official General Body Meeting and elected Dr. S. Ramachandran Nair as the first NBA President.
- 2001 - Association acquired its own building in the heart of the City of New York during the Presidency of Sri. Karunakaran (Komalan) Pillai.
- 2013 - Rebuild of the Temple in NBA Center.
Some of the notable names among those of the founding fathers of the Association are:
Sri V.P. Menon, Sri Chandrasekharan Nair, Dr Vijaya Sankar, Dr. Suseleena Nair, Dr. A.K.B. Pillai, (Late) Sri. T.M Narayanan Nair, Sri. Unnikrishnan Nair, Sri. Appukuttan Pillai, Sri. Ravi Raghavan, Dr. S. Ramachandran Nair, Sri. Balachandran Nair, Dr. S. Ramachandran Nair, Smt. Syamala G. Nair, Smt. Saraswathi Menon, Sri. Hari Raghavan and Sri Narayanan K Nair.